Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Not Enough Hours In My Day

Yesterday went by so fast and I felt like I didn't really accomplish much of anything. Drifting off to sleep last night, I tried to figure out where I went wrong. As I mentally checked things accomplished off my list I came to the conclusion that nothing went wrong...I just had too many things on my to-do list. (:

So today, with yesterday's stuff rolled into my list today, I WILL NOT panic. I WILL calmly take care of the priority items, and I WILL NOT care if my list is completely checked off by tonight at bedtime!!

Gotta' run! (blog...check, laundry...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how did you do?

meh said...

Spaghettipie: I did just fine! There is such great freedom in recognizing that the world doesn't screech to a halt if my list isn't completed. I just forget that sometimes!