Thursday, December 24, 2009

The thrill of a new project!

After several months of watching/waiting/praying over a particular women's ministry project, we at long last have some clarity to move forward with a stride rather then little babysteps. It feels so good to stretch out a little bit and cover a bunch of ground instead of being kept close and tight.

And, oh, the thrill of a new project! A new project that combines several of my favorite things: friends, womens' ministry, Bible Study, outreach, blogging/writing.

I was up for two hours past my bedtime, brainstorming and creating and dreaming.

I know that it is possibly a short term project for an 8 week time period. But maybe it will extend longer. It may just be meaningful for a small circle of ladies. But it might also reach out further then we could imagine.

I can't wait to see what God will do with this, where He will take it, where He will lead us...

No comments: