Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rocks Ahead!

Biding My Time is all about waiting on God for new opportunities...and then taking them! It is my personal commitment to not panic...and to not get lazy...but to move within the flow of my life under God's direction and to His glory.

So far in this process I have committed to blogging (obviously). I have stepped out on new outreach volunteer opportunities. I taught several women's Bible studies and then stepped back out of teaching when my time was over. I occasionally substitute as a para-educator for special needs kids. I have even gone so far as to iron my husband's shirts weekly. (Hey, that was a big step for me!) Basically, I have experienced how the stream of my life isn't always a nice gentle flow. Sometimes it's slow, almost to a stop, and sometimes it goes fast. And then there are rapids.

I see some rocks ahead!

I will let you know how it all goes next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What???? You are ironing, AND making a public statement as such?

Oh, wait, I am supposed to encourage you, not make it about me....

D is a lucky man, we'll just be sure he doesn't talk to The Mister on ironing days.