Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Clues You are Raising a Princess
* "OOOH, this is SO GROSS!"
(Not about handling raw meat or cleaning the boys' toilet...The Princess was on trash duty Saturday morning.)
* The Princess has mastered an English accent and she isn't afraid to use it.
* "I have lost my blindfold!", said with a clear note of panic.
(This aqua and hot pink sleeping blindfold keeps the royal Princess room just the right amount of dark for optimal Princess sleep.)
* "Some of the pages have been ripped out of this notebook."
(This is a notebook in which The Princess is writing a story, not for school but just for kicks. Why that disappointed her so deeply, I have no idea! It wasn't any of the pages she had written on and there were plenty more empty ones.)
* "I have to go but I don't want to go because the toilet seat will be cold!"
You know, as I read through these, I have to admit that I can totally relate to some of these clues and honestly, the last one crosses my mind every blessed morning throughout the long winter months. Maybe I have just a little bit of "Princess" in me too.