Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Discount Discoveries

Conveniently located catty-corner to our church is an upscale-resale shop. So after Bible study (Beth Moore, the book of Daniel), I just happened to mention to a friend of mine that I might happen to run in that cute little shop on my way home. And in the ways these things go, she just happened to end up there too! (Just so you won't worry that I have lost my sense of humor, we did get a good laugh at the irony of us shopping after a study highlighting the materialism of Babylon.)

Discovery #1: My friend is the discount shopper of the year! She is really, really good. A darling $2 cropped jacket, name brand.

Discovery #2: I, on the other hand, do not have an eye for racks and racks of discount clothing. I just don't find things.

Discovery #3: My friend is generous with her talents. She found me this complete namebrand outfit for $14:



D just rolled his eyes when I suggested we might end up there every week after Bible study at this rate. But he has to love the pricetags!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's cute!! Love the color of the top!