1. EVERYTHING can be heard through a dressing room curtain/door. Watch what you say!
2. Fashion SHOULD be comfortable, but for the sake of money or time, some comfort may need to be sacrificed for tres chic. Accept this as a part of femininity!
3. Shoes, handbags, and jewelry RARELY makes one look "chunky". Enjoy the art of accessor-izing to the upmost!
4. Shopping can be therapeutic, UNLESS spending money one doesn't have. Use this therapy wisely and well!
5. Modesty, though unpopular, is something that is NEVER truly regretted. Hold tight to your standards and dignity and keep on looking!