Ok my dear sweet friend, you need to do the following exercise with me:
1. Go to http://www.chrysler.com/en/2008/town_country/.
2. Pretend the car is silver.
3. Hop in the passenger side and breathe deeply the new car smell as sirius radio belts out the tunes.
4. Admire the sheer cleanliness of the floor mats (not one little crumb or stain).
5. Look over at the driver and imagine me taking us out for coffee.
I have been dying to celebrate my new car with somone who will truly celebrate with me, with no strings attached and no guilt trips. So I am doing it online with you. (: I got it yesterday. I really, really, really like it. Alot!! Yippee!!!!
Here is how it all came about. Basically, Big D is making the ultimate in man-sacrifice. He is giving up his big manly truck (who we affectionately refer to as "dog") and will now drive my 2003 Chrysler Town and Country. And I get the shiny new Mom ride just before we make the big summer vacation trips across the country.
Ok, now go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEFE3B0Rje0.
That is probably what it will look like by the end of summer, but as of Day 2, it is still pristine.
Biding My Time!!