Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Scrapbooking...

...would be an ok excuse for my blog being so sadly ignored, but no, Blue Skies, that is not the reason. I have been up to my ears in stuff. Specifically, in preparing for a Thanksgiving Brunch talk on, of all things, "blessings"! ("A tisket, a tasket, the Lord has filled my blessing basket" is the theme of the brunch!!!!! ) That will happen on Saturday, so I will be able to re-focus on the blog a bit better next week hopefully. So say a prayer for me Saturday morning, if you please.

P.S. First snow happened yesterday. It melted immediately, but, oh, it sure was fun to watch it come down!!!

4 comments:

Blue Skies said...

OOOH, a Thanksgiving Brunch sounds so much fun. I wish I could be there. You'll definitely have to share what you talk about. The praying has been and will be done!

Lara said...

I'll be praying, since I seem to be on my knees ALL THE TIME right now anyway :)h

Unknown said...

Snow! SNOW!!!

I talked to you yesterday and you didn't even mention THAT! You are a saint.

I am cold just thinking about it. No, wait it's 85 degrees outside and it is almost 6 pm and dark outside, never mind it was just the shivers, not actually being cold.

Anonymous said...

How did it go?

Snow? What's snow?