Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bad News for Dublin

Hidey has a better memory than he does.

I read somewhere that the University of Michigan has tested the memories of dogs and cats and came to the conclusion that a dogs memory extends to about 5 minutes and a cat's memory will potentially last as long as 16 hours. This exceeds even that of monkeys and orangutans.

What really concerns me, though, is that Hidey might have a better memory than me as well. I swore it wouldn't happen to me, and certainly not before I turned 40, but I am having the hardest time lately remembering little details lately, like names of people I am friends with and things I went in the other room for. A friend was real comforting to me when she nodded knowingly and said the exact same thing happened to her when she turned 40, and it does get better...and then she wished me a Merry Christmas. Haha! Real funny!

No comments: