Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Month of Thankfulness

It is November...the month of Thanksgiving. And I am starting the celebration early!

Colossians 2:7 encourages us as believers to "continue to live in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness".

God's abundant goodness is poured out in my own life in thousands of different ways...it will be a pleasure for me to overflow with thankfulness for the next 30 days!

Spiritually, words can't do justice to the extent of His goodness poured out on my behalf! Emotionally, He fills my cup! Physically, I am blessed with health. Materially, like a loving Father, He delights in filling my needs and then out of His abundance, He sends me little surprise gifts that aren't necessary, but are just perfect!

This month, I am directing my focus to regularly offering sincere thankfulness to my Lord God.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thankful for you! You are such a dear and good friend to me....