Monday, January 21, 2008

Sweet Tea Has Its Uses!!!

I don't often blog on Mondays. But today, something so phenomenol has happened of such great magnitude that I must record it for you and all posterity!

At 6:15 this morning, my husband cleaned out our refrigerator from top to bottom. So what prompted this unprecedented display of cleaning skills? Our 2 gallon pitcher of sweet tea succumbed to the pull of gravity as one of my sweet kids tried to slip the milk out from behind it. It was on the top shelf of course. But don't worry, all was not lost, as my optimistic kid pointed out. A gallon of tea managed to stay inside the pitcher in some miraculous way. What a relief!!

But all this has me thinking. My refrigerator is so sparkly clean! I am wondering if the same phenomena would happen if I spilled some sweet tea in the shower or in his closet or in the garage or in the car...

1 comment:

Lara said...

Let me know if it works and maybe I can give up my organic gardening scheme!