I know, I know...it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, for which I am very thankful! I am cooking The Meal for everyone this year which is a little scary, but actually isn't the point of this blog post. I may post about that topic next week. (:
Back to reindeer games! Each year D and I host a couple of Christmas parties, one work related and the other with a group of friends. And each year I search and struggle to come up with fresh ideas for entertainment. This last week, after logging in several hours worth of internet research looking for fun Christmas games, I finally got smart. I made up a list of 9 games that were the best of what I found out there so that next year this process will hopefully be a little easier for me. Some of them are old classics but with new twists and others I had not heard of before.
Below is the list numbered in no particular order, and if you are interested in any of them for your own parties just drop me a line and I will forward the instructions to you. If you happen to know of any other games not listed below, I would LOVE to hear about them!! I plan on adding to the list each year as I hear more fun ideas.
My List of Christmas Party Game Ideas:
1. Right/Left Christmas Game Nativity Story (gift exchange)
2. A Crazy Christmas Scavenger Hunt (prizes to winners)
3. Gift Exchange/Guessing Identity Game
4. Christmas Memory Game (prizes to winners)
5. Mystery Auction (prizes to winners or gift exchange)
6. Christmas Feud Survey Results (prizes to winners)
7. "Are you ready for Christmas?" (prizes to winners; ladies luncheon type thing)
8. Christmas Gift/Name Bingo (prizes to winners)
9. Classic White Elephant/Dirty Santa with New Twists (gift exchange)